Reghardt is 1!!

Our courageous little boy is one year old! Time flew...I almost cannot believe that his first year has passed. What an amazing blessing he is to me and us as a family. Theo and Reghardt are sometimes having so much fun together now that I cannot help but thank God for these two siblings. may they have many more years of fun, laughter, friendship and fellowship together. I think Reghardt made us feel like a family versus a couple with a child. Theodore sometimes still need to check whether his place was taken by his little brother but apart from that he loves his little mate...I enjoy this little baby curly head with a big smile tremendously...he has brought me so so much joy in the past year!! We do hope that the reflux will soon be forgotten this coming year and that he may grow strong in our love, God's love and protection. We love you so much my dear little sweetheart!

















Comments